A little known secret about Life Essentials Day Spa is that we offer outcall massage services for our clients. We understand that some people prefer having massage therapy in the comfort of their own home. During the summer and winter seasons we often have interest from groups of visitors that want to have massages together. Whether it’s a girls’ weekend away, a ski retreat or a family reunion we can arrange for a morning or afternoon of massage.
Information about Life Essentials’ Outcall Massage Services:
1. We only offer outcall massage within Steamboat Springs’ city limits.
2. We require a minimum of six business hours advance notice. We are not able to accommodate reservations made after business hours for the following morning.
3. Because we also offer spa services at our downtown location, outcall massage is dependent on the availability of our therapists.
4. All outcall massages must be booked through the spa owner, Pam Peretz.
5. Our outcall services include deep tissue massage and Swedish massage. We can provide essential oil treatments, however, they must be requested ahead of time to ensure we have the products you need.
6. We will arrive in advance of our designated appointment time in order to set up our tables and ensure we begin our services on time.
7. Please note that our outcall service rates are higher than our in-spa rates for massage as we include transportation, set-up and breakdown in our costs. For rates, please visit MassageSteamboat.com and click the prices and services tab under our ‘Services’ tab for our rates.
8. We require payment upfront for any outcall services. Gratuity can be added ahead of time or can be offered at completion of services.
We understand that when you are on vacation, especially with children, organizing a trip to a spa can become complicated. Our outcall massage therapy helps our clients relax and unwind after a day of skiing, biking, snowshoeing or kayaking so they can spend their time in Steamboat doing the things they love to do. To book an outcall massage, please call 970-871-9543.