At Life Essentials Day Spa we understand that first time clients may come in unsure of what to expect during their Steamboat Massage while our regular clients come in expecting a certain level of service, comfort and understanding. We take pride in ensuring our clients receive the ultimate level of care when they visit us.
Here are five ways Life Essentials Day Spa Cares For You:
1. First impressions. We know first impressions make for lasting impressions. Our front desk staff is trained to greet each of our guests as if they were friends coming into our home. Our clients are guided to our tranquility area where they can relax with a cup of tea, a snack or a glass of water before their service.
2. Communication. Our therapists take the time to discuss your specific goals for your Steamboat massage. Are you looking to relax and forget about the world for while? Are there muscles that are stiff or sore that need deep tissue massage to relax and loosen them? Are you pregnant and looking for pre-natal massage to reduce swelling and increase circulation? Would a Thai massage be best for your active lifestyle? Once our massage therapists understand your needs, they will tailor your massage to address those needs.
3. Tactile Response. Humans are tactile creatures. We respond to how things feel on our bodies, which is why we take care to provide sheets that feel like silk under your skin. We want our clients to know their comfort is a priority with us. We also use heat pads under our sheets so that our clients can relax and stay warm during their massage. There is nothing worse than being cold while you are trying to relax. The heat from the heating pads also helps relax and soothe muscles during your massage.
4. Recovery Time. We know everyone’s recovery time after his or her massage is different. We encourage you to lie on the table as long as you need to until you are ready to get up and dressed after your massage. Once dressed, your therapist will greet you with a glass of water and invite you to stay as long as you like in our tranquility area.
5. Parting Thoughts. After your massage, your therapist will discuss ways to stretch problem muscles, ways to relax, and discuss the benefits of different essential oils or products they feel may benefit you.
At Life Essentials Day Spa our goal is always our client’s well being. From the moment you step in the door until you leave us, we want to make sure your experience is relaxing, luxurious and helps you feel pampered and cared for.
To book your Steamboat massage, call us today at 970-871-9543.